Universal transport and preservation medium for virus, Chlamydia and Ureaplasma sample.Avoid aerosol infection.Ureaplasma sample.
Biocomma ® Virus transport and preservation medium (Inactivated) is universal sample collection product, avoid aerosol infection risk and suitable for various of virus, Chlamydia and Ureaplasma sample. After collecting samples, short preserve at 2-8℃and long preserve at-80℃.
Applicable for the collection andtransportation of clinical flu, avian flu, HFMD, measles and other virussamples as well as mycoplasma, ureaplasma, chlamydia and other samples.
- This product should only be used for in vitro diagnosis.
- Not for internal or external use in humans or animals. It can cause serious events if swallowed; it is irritating to eyes and skin. If accidentally splashed into eyes, rinse with water. Ventilation should be maintained during use.
- This product is red or colorless, transparent, non-precipitating liquid. If the properties change, such as yellow, it is prohibited to use.
- This product is for in vitro diagnosis only.
- The liquid in the sampling tube is the medium for transportation. The swab can’t be dipped before sampling.
- Waste sample collection solution shall be sterilized.
- It is prohibited to use the solution if it is found expired, the liquid is discolored, turbid, leaked or else.
Biocomma Limited, founded in 2006, is a leading manufacturer of filtration, sample preparation, oligo synthesis and nucleic acid purification products, based on its two technology platforms of porous plastic filters and separation materials. Biocomma is ISO9001:2015 certificated and a National High and New Tech Enterprise.
Biocomma owns one filter manufacturing facility, two assembly facility and one R & D center, supplying more than 1,500 products. For the past eleven years, we have served over 4,000 customers and provided OEM and customization services for dozens of well-known brands around the world.