Biocomma supplies a variety of nucleic acid extraction methods for detection of African swine fever virus (ASFV), and independently developed and produced ASFV drying type Real-Time PCR detection reagent.
The target DNA is qualitatively detected by performing a PCR reaction on a fluorescent PCR machine using specific primers and specific fluorescent probes designed for the conserved region of the ASFV nucleic acid. It is suitable for the detection of viral DNA extracted from sample such as pig blood, spleen, lymph nodes and kidney tissues.
- Variety of viral nucleic acid extraction methods, optimized for high-throughput and scattered samples.
- Detection reagents do not require cold chain transport and storage.
- The test reagent does not need to be dissolved and waited (redissolve in 30-60 seconds).
- Pre-packaging detection reagents avoid loss due to pipetting errors and aerosol contamination.
- Cost reduced by more than 25%.
Nucleic Acid Purifification Kits
Animal Epidemic Disease Detection kits
Biocomma Limited, founded in 2006, is a leading manufacturer of filtration, sample preparation, oligo synthesis and nucleic acid purification products, based on its two technology platforms of porous plastic filters and separation materials. Biocomma is ISO9001:2015 certificated and a National High and New Tech Enterprise.
Biocomma owns one filter manufacturing facility, two assembly facility and one R & D center, supplying more than 1,500 products. For the past eleven years, we have served over 4,000 customers and provided OEM and customization services for dozens of well-known brands around the world.