No nucleic acid extraction, dierect PCR analysis, efficient virus inactivation
1.No nucleic acid extraction step, the preservation medium can be used directly as a nucleic acid amplification template, and the components are compatible with subsequent PCR and RT-PCR experiments;
- Immediately inactivate the virus, make the virus lose its activity quickly, and avoid secondary infection;
- Contains nucleic acid protective agent, DNA and RNA are not significantly degraded within a few days;
- At 5~25°C, samples can be stored for 5 days ;
- One sampling is enough for dozens of nucleic acid amplification;
- This product cannot be used to preserve live viruses, and cannot be used for virus toxicity studies.
Use the transport and preservation medium to store the fake virus (106 copies/mL) and keep it at room temperature. After 1/2/3/4/5 days of storage, take a sample and directly perform qPCR detection. The results are as follows:
Biocomma Limited, founded in 2006, is a leading manufacturer of sample preparation, sample filtration and sample collection products, based on its three technology platforms of porous plastic filters, separation materials and precision injection molding. Biocomma is ISO9001:2015 & ISO13485:2016 certified and a National High and New Tech Enterprise.
Biocomma owns two subsidiaries, one R & D center and three manufacturing facilities, supplying more than 1,500 products. Based on ERP system, we implement strict quality criteria, enabling full traceability.
Biocomma products range:
1. IVD products, including sample collection & transport products (transport and preservation medium, disposable swab, saliva DNA collectors, 903 DNA sample collection card), nucleic acid extraction kits (spin column, magnetic beads, prepacked magnetic beads), M32 nucleic acid extraction system and M96 nucleic acid extraction system.
2. Sample preparation products, including solid phase extraction (SPE), dispersive solid phase extraction (QuEChERS), solid supported liquid extraction (SLE), protein precipitation (PPT), oligo synthesis columns/plates, nucleic acid purification columns and prepacked columns for protein purification and sample preparation manifolds.
3. Filtration products, focusing on small sintered PE filters and empty tubes, mainly used in chemical analysis and life science, including pipette tip filters, self-sealing filters, filtration columns and filtration plates.
4. Lab consumables, including empty SPE cartridges, empty chromatography columns, empty solid phase synthesis columns, sample collection plates, syring filters and microfiltration membranes.
Biocomma products are widely used in many areas such as clinical diagnosis, gene detection, new drug discovery, life science, food safety, environmental protection and industrial material detection. For the past fourteen years, we have served over 4,000 customers and provided OEM and custom services for dozens of well-known brands around the world.